How do you look after your commercial building? Do you have a maintenance plan in place or do you carry out costly repairs when something breaks down or a crisis erupts? Facility owners over the years have learned that in order for their office buildings to remain in good condition, they must have a somewhat aggressive preventative maintenance plan in place. It is highly recommended that you hire a professional facilities maintenance manager to handle all the tasks, maintenance and repairs that will crop up over the weeks, months and years. There’s no room for slacking when it comes to facilities maintenance and we hope that the following pointers will serve as a guide to what facilities management services are essential to your office building’s integrity.
- Maintenance of all water and electricity services. Any account discrepancies and follow ups must be done timely and professionally.
- Regular testing and health checks on the building’s security systems and features.
- Air quality testing and mold restoration. This is essential to the health of your employees and customers.
- Ensuring all tenant’s repair requests are promptly responded to. This includes repairs to ceilings, fixtures, walls, elevators, plumbing, electrical fittings, HVAC systems and more.
- Maintenance of the surrounding landscape as well as interior plants as these can provide a positive or negative image of your business.
These are just a few of the facilities maintenance services that will be essential for your office buildings.
Professional facilities maintenance services offered by MDS Builders
At MDS Builders we provide our commercial clients with professional facilities maintenance services. We offer essential maintenance services for a variety of facility types and will ensure that your every need is met when it comes to keeping your building in the best possible condition not just for the enjoyment of your tenants, but for the overall value of the building.
To learn more about our facilities maintenance services, take the time to contact us via email or telephone at MDS Builders today.